Henry G. McMorran (June 11, 1844-July 19, 1929) was a businessman and politician from the U.S. state of Michigan.
McMorran was born in Port Huron, Michigan where he attended the Crawford Private School. He engaged in the wholesale grocery business in 1865 and also in the milling, grain, and elevator business. He was a member of the Port Huron board of aldermen in 1867 and was city treasurer of Port Huron in 1875. He was general manager of the Port Huron and Northwestern Railway, 1878-1889 and a member of the State canal commission.
McMorran was elected as a Republican to the Fifty-eighth and to the four succeeding Congresses, serving from March 4, 1903 until March 3, 1913. He was chair of the Committee on Manufactures in the Sixtieth and Sixty-first Congresses). He was not a candidate for renomination in 1912, after which he engaged in numerous business enterprises at Port Huron. He organized the Great Lakes Foundry Company, serving as its president. McMorran died in Port Huron and is interred there in Lakeside Cemetery.